New Boat Price List April 2019
(SCROLL DOWN FOR USED BOATS)
F101 All inclusive, Ready to Sail package includes:
Epoxy Carbon hull platform
Carbon fibre 2-piece mast with all standing and running rigging
Aluminium boom and gnav assembly
Hyde Sails Mainsail and Code Zero including Sail bags
2-piece Epoxy Carbon Main foil
2-piece Epoxy Carbon T foil rudder
Adjustable Custom cast rudder stock with Carbon tiller and extension
Harken deck gear package including all blocks and running rigging
Alloy launching trolley
Polycotton top cover
Main and rudder foil cover set
£19,944 (inc VAT at 20%) £16,620 (ex VAT)
This price is ex works and does not include transportation and packing. Packages to include on site boat assembly and tuition are available from £950 (ex VAT) per day plus travel and expenses.
A deposit of £5000 is required to confirm your build slot. Prices are ex works.
Used boats for sale
Used Boats purchased in October come with a winter membership at Provela in Spain
· All boats are available from mid October at Provela on the Mar Menor in Spain
· You receive an introduction to your boat to get you started on the foiling journey·
You become an F101 TRIBE member, where you can enter events, receive discount on goods and services, but more importantly have access to the TRIBE knowledge, which includes the on-line help of Alan Hillman (Author of the book – The Foiling Dinghy Book) and Rob Andrews – ex Olympic Coach and manager of the GBR Team that won the last Youth Americas Cup in Bermuda
· Included is secure boat parking at Provela from Oct to April 2020
· Entry to all events, including Foil Fest 2020, F 101 Tribe events at Provela
· Safety cover for any recreational sailing and practice that you may do at Provela from mid Oct to April – just book the day and safety cover will be supplied (not on Xmas day and New Years Day!)
· Free booking on any Beginner foiling courses at Provela when there is space
· Transport for your boat back to the UK in April 2020, ready for your summer in the UK as a far more experienced foiler
· If your boat is going home to a different destination, then FW will provide a specific quote to USA, Canada or Europe
F101 - 106
F101 - 107
F101 - 116
F101 BASIC BOAT SPECIFICATIONS
Epoxy carbon main hull and floats, carbon beams
Carbon 2-piece mast with running and standing rigging, including aluminium boom
Hyde mainsail and code zero with battens and sail bags
Harken deck gear package
2-piece Epoxy carbon main foil with wand operated flap adjuster
2-piece Epoxy carbon rudder foil
Adjustable custom cast rudder stock with carbon tiller and extension
ABOUT GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION
The response to the launch of the F101 has been phenomenal with interest, enquiries and orders coming in from all corners of the world which was very encouraging. However during 2018 we have been almost exclusively concentrating our efforts on getting the F101 fully sorted and ready for full production, which we now have achieved. Production boats are now beginning to roll out of the build shed, with the first boats reaching their owners in early December. What this means is that in 2019 we will be fully ready to get your new F101 delivered to you.
We have some dealers in place, and other negotiations underway, however, we welcome enquiries from interested parties around the world who can help us grow the F101 fleet.
Looking to get in touch?
If you would like to speak with one of our team please contact us via the details on the right...