The F101 is an all new foiling trimaran, aimed specifically at those sailors that, for whatever reason, thought foiling was too difficult for them. The F101 concept originates from the experience of teaching many people to foil in the international Moth class, and addressing the main barriers they faced. So we set about creating a new boat without the design restrictions of a box rule - in this way foiling can be made easier.
"Our ethos is simple - create a foiling boat that makes foiling more accessible to more sailors"
Alan has now launched his "Foiling Dinghy Book!" Find out more here and get in touch to order your copy.
How to buy
Looking to join the F101 Tribe and buy your very own F101? We'd love to hear from you! Here's how to get in touch...
Learn to foil
Never foiled before? Not a problem! Get in touch and we can help get you out on the water.
Who's behind the F101?
The F101 developed out of a collaboration with some of the major brands within the marine industry.
- Sportsboatworld.com - worldwide distributors for the SB20 one design Sportsboat.
- Pro-Vela.com - the world's first foiling school, and teaching foiling since 2009.
- Whiteformula.com, one of worlds leading brands for small racing multihulls, also the builder of the SB20 and the Whisper foiling catamaran.
- Ron Price, Senior Lecturer in Naval Architecture at Solent University.
- Hyde Sails and Harken have all been an integral part of the design group.
- A new company, Foiling World Ltd has been incorporated that will be the trading company for the F101.
“The F101 Tribe are a unique group of sailors looking to challenge themselves and try something new!"